Wednesday 10 July 2013

Ruminations on the passing of time...

Slightly more comfortable atmospheric conditions today put me in philosophical mind, pondering the ephemeral nature of life and the passage of time.  I have grown fond of my daily routine and appreciate the way it marks out the diurnal course. 

Today Wolfman returned after a couple of days' absence.  He seemed entertained by running around with me in the park so I was happy to humour him.


Wolfman and Accent serenaded me with a piano duet this eventide.  I rather miss the beautiful Debussy that Madam McLeod and Accent occasionally spoil me with (my goodness how I do love those French Impressionist composers) so it was pleasing to hear the ivories tinkle for a while.  And only a smidgeon of the 'Les Dawson' as I have sometimes heard it referred to.

As the day draws to its close I am now enjoying a cool breeze by the patio door.  Good night one and all.


No comments:

Post a Comment