Monday 8 July 2013

Mad dogs and Englishmen...

Well, another calescent day here in Joppa.  This means that I have spent the bulk of the day calmly resting in silent repose, pondering life's great mysteries, such as how the McLeod matriarch obtained such a proficient ability to let vegetables deliquesce even though refrigerated.  It's really quite a skill, and one that I admire greatly. Today Accent and I observed a fine example of melted asparagus.  Most intruiging. 

For the rest of the evening I have mostly been practising yoga:

 The challenging 'frogdog' position

I find it brings one a peace of mind, inner harmony and an easy delight that can otherwise only be attained through wiping my eye bogeys on some hapless and unsuspecting human's bare leg.  Bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment