Saturday 6 July 2013

Day 2190...

Today my regular humans depart on a sojourn abroad.  I'm really rather fond of them all and the delusions they labour under regarding who really is the most significant member of the McLeod household.  I shall miss them whilst they're away.

However, whilst they sun themselves in foreign climes, I shall be able to pursue an additional experiment in human-canine studies (as is my wont), as it transpires that I shall be getting 'looked after' (very endearing turn of phrase, as it of course is fully evident that I am in fact the one that does the looking after) by two humans who I have come to tolerate over recent years.  One, female, has an unfortunate accent, and the other (a male) is some sort of wolf-man (I feel akin to him in some respects, being hirsute myself).  I shall humour them both for the duration of their time sharing my abode, and I will appreciate the opportunity it will give me to continue my philosophical and anthropological study of the human race.

As an undercover anthropologist it is of course essential to keep my true mission secret.  I feel I have been highly effective thus far in weaving a complex web of disguise as some sort of genetically challenged idiot whose main pleasures in life are chewing cardboard and farting.  My disguise is complete and my real identity is secure I feel (humans are so stupid).  I shall use this blog as part of a temporary experiment documenting my thoughts, ruminations and hypotheses over the next few days, storing this valuable information for posterity and the good of human- and dog-kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment