Friday 12 July 2013

Halcyon days....

The unprecedented summer calidity persists.  The lively sound of humans spraying each other with hoses carries over the shimmering air, and even the cacophonous dog friends next door have been tranquilised into silence for the moment. 

Today has been the last day with Accent and Wolfman.  I understand the young chap Louis is returning from his tarriance in foreign lands and will be arriving home later tonight.

Unfortunately this means an end to my blogging for the timebeing.  Accent was extremely easy to hypnotise and command to type on my behalf (unfortunately humans have not thought to make a keyboard that is dog-user-friendly as yet) however I fear the prodigal son will be somewhat more diffcult to pin down due to his voluminous social calendar.  I shall nevertheless be indubitably pleased to see him, and to progress onto the next chapter of my half-month's adventure.



No comments:

Post a Comment