Thursday 11 July 2013

Dog vs Wolf

Another intriguing interaction with the Wolfman this afternoon.  I made it a tad easier for him to find the ball today by leaving it in plain sight on the lawn, and having retrieved it he proceeded to throw it further in to the garden. Since I felt it would be rude not to run after said orb with my trademark gusto, I did just that, but once within my grasp I did not give it up again despite Wolfman's various attempts to coax it away from me. Such insistence from the humans I encounter, when I clearly have the upper hand, continues to perplex and amuse me.

 The ball is mine

In the evening my carers disappeared for a spell, after concocting a plan to acquire and consume sweet confections at a nearby Musselburgh establishment. I must admit to being somewhat disheartened that I was not invited... but alas this is one of the prices one must pay to keep a low profile.

Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment